The Assault Industries battery terminal relocation kit moves a set of terminals to a more accessible area. On many UTV's, the factory battery compartment isn't impossible to get to, but can become a pain if the battery constantly needs trickle charging or maintenance. What if you didn't have to remove seats or body panels when you need to trickle charge or jump your vehicle? Assault Industries has a solution for you!
The kit is assembled using top quality hardware and is made in the USA. The terminal posts have notched covers that snap in place to prevent accidental arching.
Installation is pretty easy. If using the supplied wiring, the kit will need to be installed in close proximity to the battery. If you want to move it further away under the bonnet, you will need to source additional wire locally.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Larger than the Hellfire shifter for more substantial grip
- Color coded inserts match the vehicles' accent color
- Laser cut Assault logo plate
- Laser engraved Assault logo
- Made in the USA